33 Van Der Stel Street
33,17’08.19 S 19,08’20.14 E
24 – 25 Church Street
- Take the N1 towards Paarl for half an hour
- Exit left at Exit 47 for “Klapmuts/Wellington R44” (the exit before Paarl).
- Turn left at the T junction and continue 15 minutes to Wellington
- On entering Wellington, turn left at the traffic lights (with the R44). The sign reads ‘Distillery Road-Hermon/Ceres’
- Continue for 30 minutes and through the Nuwekloof pass
- Continue 5 minutes through the pass and then follow the Tulbagh signs left into town
- At the T junction turn left into Tulbagh Main Road/Van Der Stel Road.
- Cape Dutch Quarters Reception is a double story Georgian building with shutters on the left of the road after 500 meters. We are the big blue building in the middle of town. Open from 08h00-18h30
- Breakfast is available on request for self catering guests. Served at the main house at 24, Church Street.
- Dinner and subsistence vouchers available on request for corporate guests
- Personal chef available for groups or even intimate dinners
- Housekeeping, laundry and cleaning service available on request
- Baby sitting services available
- FREE WI-FI is available in all Church Street properties
Transfers & Transport
- Cape Town and Airport Transfers can be arranged
- Wedding party transfers from wedding venues and late night shuttle services available